Friday, March 17, 2006

Vote for The Big O

Late last week I was going through the MyPoints Bonus Mail I get. One offered a chance to earn fifty points by regeistering with Shutterfly and entering their Make Me SmileContest. I thought, "Hey I've got at least fifty cute pictures of The Big O easily ascessible on the computerhere, I could enter and get me fifty quick points!" So I registered then proceeded to go through the pictures. I got it narrowed down to five.


After much personal debate, I managed to pick one to enter. And yes, now I'm going to ask you all to go and vote for my photo of The Big O...Before March 31. Please.
(Just so you know, going here you will learn The Big O's real name, and learn my name as well. So if you would perfer to not know these things, don't vote.)


Do it here:
http://photocontest.shutterfly.com/action/photocontest/vote?entry=117271

I picked this photo because

a. It makes me smile

b. I think the pose is unique. I really like the fact he is not looking at the camera and that I caught him right in the middle of laughing at something...I don't remember what.

c. How could those dimples and all that baby fat not win?

(Ok, I know it's not going to win, there's like 6,000 entries, but hey maybe if you all vote it might have a chance.)

If I win, I'll make you a cake.

8 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

I voted. Because who wouldn't vote for the Big O? That's right.

But let me just say that I like that their word verification actually lets you read the word. Blogger could learn a thing or two . . .

Monday, March 20, 2006 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Steed said...

Hey Edgy. Thanks for voting. What's your favorite kind of cake?

Monday, March 20, 2006 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Big O is adorable, so you have another vote. I think my favorites of the photos are of him with the cereal bag, and the one below it of him with his hand to his head.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Christian said...

I can't say that I'm partial to any particular cake. Though I will confess that the Great Wall of Chocolate that we had at P. F. Chang's yesterday when we took our manager out for her birthday . . . Merciful yummilicious heavens.

No coconut. I'll just get that out in the open. Coconut is of the devil. And not in the good way that Barnes & Noble is of the devil.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, most children will never be in a picture as cute as the turkey picture- no chance! But the Big O, now-- the turkey one is just an also-ran. It's amazing!

I am forwarding to everyone I know to vote for him. He'll win this thing yet!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

I totally voted twice. I might just vote from every computer lab on campus.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:06:00 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

Hooray for cheating!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger Katria said...

I mean, honestly. Like Edgy said, who wouldn't vote for the Big O?

PS, Edgy, I'm jealous of your PF Chang's eating.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home