Sunday, February 18, 2007

Absence.

It really does make the heart grow fonder.

I have been unable to get on to the computer for any extended period of time lately. It's very frustrating. Seems like every time I come in to use the computer there's Theric typing away.

My lack of decent posts lately is entirely his fault.

Oh, and also, I've been hard at work tending our yard, taking the Big O places and sweating over the LDOTFMOT.

I hope this week to spend more time with you dear readers. I've missed you.

Happy Sunday.

2 Comments:

Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

Happy Sunday to you too. Will it be the LDOTSMOTNY Letter this year?

Sunday, February 18, 2007 4:27:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Steed said...

hmmmm....that's a good question, unfortunately I do not have a good answer.

Sunday, February 18, 2007 9:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home