Tuesday, November 14, 2006

You like me!

You know a person must actually like you if after picking up your child and taking them to the park for a few hours, they return said child, then proceed to do your dishes while you get to hold their adorably precious baby and their son plays with your son happily for another 45 minutes.

Yeah, that person must actually like you.

Did I mention that she did my dishes?

Bless you, 'sposita.


If anyone else would like to have a strangle hold on my affection, all you have to do is come and do my dishes and take the Big O to the park; giving me the opportunity to shower and eat lunch in peace. Not much really, but oh how I will adore you.

6 Comments:

Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

I'll see what I can do.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

It's so nice to have those little revelations when you suddenly see that you aren't in it all by yourself! It takes so amazingly little to lighten someone else's load that I feel badly about not doing it more often. I'm usually on the other end sitting around grumbling.

Thanks for the little burst of appreciation!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 2:46:00 PM  
Blogger FoxyJ said...

If I didn't live a 12 hour drive away, I'd be there in a jiffy. Alas, there's not much I can do from this end of things.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 3:37:00 PM  
Blogger Melyngoch said...

Next time I'm in the state, I'm absolutely there.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 6:41:00 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

Forget it.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 7:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Thanks! it's nice to be appreciated! (almost as nice as having someone else do the dishes). So, what Does one do with a stranglehold on affection anyways? =)

Thursday, November 16, 2006 9:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home