Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Internet Portal

Theric has shown me his secret portal to the internet. It resides at his parents house.

The move went ok. We got the truck, though the next time we move we need a MUCH larger one. We made it to the Bay Area and now all our stuff is in the gigantic garage at our new house. The bad things that happened: Foxy J did not show up to help us load the truck, we put a huge dent in the truck getting gas right before we turned it in and we turned the truck in late because the turn in time I was given was wrong. SIGH.

But at least no one died.

Now I am in the process of picking out colors for the interior of the house.

But at this very moment, and probably for a few more days, I am back in Tehachapi at my in-laws enjoying their air conditioning and internet portal.

Internet and air-conditioning, what more do you need?

13 Comments:

Blogger FoxyJ said...

I have internet and air conditioning too! Unfortunately I have a baby who's been awake and screaming for the last 4 hours. Want to buy a 2 month old?

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Did they charge you for the dent? And I'm glad you're all alive. I do believe the Brass Clan curse has followed you far too long. Maybe there are some voodoo tricks we can try to cure you of it...

Or maybe just defensive driving lessons...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 2:51:00 PM  
Blogger Melyngoch said...

Me.

(why, yes, I'd love to come for a visit!)

Sunday, July 30, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

YOu are, of course, both absolutely correct and welcome.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:40:00 PM  
Blogger Katria said...

In eight days it will have been one month since your last post. I think you should do something about this.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:01:00 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

I think that something is "DSL."

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger The Franchise said...

I am jealous of your Tehachapi-ness.

Monday, September 18, 2006 2:43:00 PM  
Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

You seem to have lost your portal...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 8:53:00 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

She shall return.

Thursday, September 28, 2006 2:35:00 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I was really relieved to see that Lady Steed has actually been absent from Blogville longer than I have! Somehow it made me feel less guilty. Thanks, LS! (But I would like to read something here soon...I'm so selfish...)

Monday, October 02, 2006 2:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... we gunna be hearing from you soon?

Saturday, October 21, 2006 9:22:00 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

Yeah, huh? huh? huh?

Saturday, October 21, 2006 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

WELCOME BACK LADY STEED. hope to hear a little something from you soon. We've missed you so.

Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home