Thursday, June 22, 2006

Back to the Scene

The scene of our accident that is.

Yes, the Thteeds have to go back to the city that is Las Vegas, so Theric can appear in court and pay his ticket.

I am most displeased.

We had thought they would just let him plead over the phone but no, he HAS to be there. He's not even going before a judge or anything, just a court clerk! GRRRRRRRRR.....

Did I mention that I don't like Vegas very much?

Fortunately my in-laws are being so kind and letting us borrow their air conditioned van for the drive. I feel this is almost TOO kind as we wrecked a car the last time we were in Vegas.

We will also be visiting one of Eric's cousins and his family. This I am looking forward to--so, at least the trip isn't a complete waste.

Keep us in your thoughts and pray we don't get in another wreck.

Maybe it will be a better trip if I wear a bucket on my head.

2 Comments:

Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

You are only allowed to wear a bucket on your head if you're not the one driving! That does stink that you have to be there. Odd. Especially if you're going to pay and not try and weasel out of anything.

Good luck.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:48:00 PM  
Blogger Melyngoch said...

ooh, maybs you can elope with someone!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home