Thursday, November 09, 2006

Feeling...ok?

Today I feel almost like a normal person again. Theric brought me my morning applesauce before he left for work and about halfway through eating I realized I felt ok. This was very strange and I was not quite sure what to do: stay in bed another hour or two as per the last three weeks, moaning and trying to eat the crackers and applesauce on my nightstand, or get up and seize the day? I choose to stay in bed, minus the moaning. Big O played alphabet games on the computer while I read a book and enjoyed not feeling sick. Eventually I got out of bed and made some breakfast for the two of us. After breakfast I got back in bed, read some more and Big O continued with his games. So I was REALLY lazy today, but I was just so shocked at feeling nearly normal that I really didn't know what to do with myself so I just followed the the same routine I have been following for the last three weeks. Is that so bad?

I am scared that this nearly normal feeling will not last and that tomorrow I'll be back to the nausea again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

L.S. You are stringing us, your dear readers along.

I'm glad you're feeling better today. Sometimes it's nice to take a lazy day as opposed to a sick day.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 8:25:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Steed said...

update: Feeling crappy again. Couldn't really enjoy Ugly Betty because I felt so yucky.

BLAH!

Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just mean. I am crying.



But I hope that you feel better today. Have you had any gingerale? My mom used to give me gingerale for an upset stomach.

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the nausea. Whenever I wasn't sick I was petrified if I did anything or ate anything I would get sick, so I spent all my nonsick moments in almost constant fear. I hope this period passes soon.

Saturday, November 11, 2006 6:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refuse to comment any more until you give us the results of your test.

I'm certain that will motivate you. It will also prevent me from saying anything I will regret.

C'mon! Out with it already!

Sunday, November 12, 2006 8:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home