Thursday, November 23, 2006

FEAST AWAY

Thanksgiving Day = Food

Pregnant Lady Steed = unusual mixed feelings of desire and hate towards food

Pregnant Lady Steed is grateful for the new life forming within, but not at all grateful for the havoc it is wreaking upon her system.

Imagine, it's Thanksgiving but you can't really enjoy anything because you know you might be seeing it again, in a slightly digested form, floating in the toilet. Yeah, not pleasasnt. Kind of puts a damper on the whole 'I'm-excited-for-Thanksgiving-and-I-can't-wait-to-eat-till-I-pop' feeling.

I hope all the rest of my readers have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Have an extra helping of stuffing and another slice of pie for me.

And NO puking.

2 Comments:

Blogger FoxyJ said...

I felt the same way last year. And Master Fob's brother made special stuffing with sausage that still makes me queasy thinking about it. Maybe next summer you should celebrate Thanksgiving to make up for this one...

Thursday, November 23, 2006 3:17:00 PM  
Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

It was good to talk to you! I'm sad you weren't able to eat much at all =(. It's tragic. Hopefully you're feeling better by the Christmas feasting.

Thursday, November 23, 2006 9:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home