Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Thteeds are Coming!

It is now official, the Thteeds are coming to Provo, UT!

Now we just have to pack.

I hate packing.

I could use your help.

What is the weather like there? Do I need my big winter coat, my mittens and two scarves? Or will a heavy sweater suffice?

And what should I wear to the Blog Party? I'm feeling a lot of pressure to make a good impression on all of you.

Perhaps a little black dress with heels and my best pearls? Too fancy?

What about this floor length aqua number, complete with sleek revolver should things get out of hand? No?

Do you like this white Grecian dress? If I wear it Theric will have to come as his true self--if I can tear him away from his typewriter.

I could be mysterious in a purple bustier gown and tiki mask. I like the mask--I'm not so sure I want you all to see my true visage.

I could go super mod in this chessboard go-go dress. Do you think Master Fob will be providing any go-go cages?

Skinny black pants and short sleeved sweater? No, skinny black pants always make my butt look big.

Master Fob said we might be partying outside, so perhaps this luau number?

Or should Theric and I just come au naturel? Do you think it will it be that kind of party?

Well I can't wait to see what you're wearing.

See you there!




Special thanks to Shag for the great illustrations of my possible outfits.

10 Comments:

Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

Well, I was going to specify that the Blog Party is clothing optional...

Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Katria said...

Weather outlook: Chilly in the evenings (and mornings) around 60-70 in the afternoon for the next week.

Cedar should be warmer (noticed you're stopping there in Theric's blog). I'm expecting low 80s in St. George where I will be residing and dreadfully missing the blog party. Think of me, will you?

Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Thirdmango said...

Wow, what a coincidence, I too was planning on wearing a tiki mask.

Friday, April 21, 2006 3:36:00 AM  
Blogger FoxyJ said...

I think you should try the au naturel look for BYU graduation. Then again, the seats at the Marriott Center might get a bit uncomfortable...

Friday, April 21, 2006 8:39:00 AM  
Blogger Cricket said...

totally off-topic:

I am reading Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner. One of the characters has a son with the same name as the Big O and today they even called him "the Big O".

Thought of you, had to tell ya...

Friday, April 21, 2006 1:54:00 PM  
Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

ROFL. I have only worn a coat once this whole winter (and that was last month!). I would suggest bringing a sweater for the colder mornings and evenings and maybe one or two long sleeve shirts. Short sleeves are pretty nice right now outside.

Friday, April 21, 2006 3:43:00 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

Mandi--

Is it a good book?

Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

Oh!I'm so bummed to be missing the party and seeing all of you! I'll be thinking of you. Dang. I think someone should make that part of Star Trek a reality soon. That teleporting thing. I could really use it.

Sunday, April 23, 2006 4:00:00 PM  
Blogger Cricket said...

Th-

So far so good. The Author is relatively new on the scene but I have enjoyed 3 of her other books...

Sunday, April 23, 2006 7:24:00 PM  
Blogger JB said...

It was great to meet you. :)

Thursday, April 27, 2006 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home