Thursday, April 13, 2006

Caboose!!

The Big O LOVES trains.

He has a BRIO train set which he also loves.

The only thing that is missing from complete train happiness in his little train life is a caboose. A caboose for his train set.

So if anyone out there has one they no longer need, or maybe you were wondering what sort of gift to give to the BIG O, because you consider yourself his biggest fan. (I know there's more than one of you out there!) A little red caboose for his BRIO train set would be the most perfect and desired of gifts.

Thank you.








No, really, a caboose. Please. If I have to hear "Boose!" one more time I think I might snap......

6 Comments:

Blogger Katria said...

Aww. I used to think trains were awesome, too! If I could provide a caboose for the Big O, I totally would.

The following verification word reminds me of Strong Bad's most awesome song:

fkowehd

Thursday, April 13, 2006 10:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, but since I saw you and the Big O a couple of weeks ago, I tell everyone I know about how he says "boose!" because I think it's hilarious.

Also how his versions of "juice" and "cheese" sound very similar.

Friday, April 14, 2006 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger Lady Steed said...

Rachel
Could you send me a link to this awsome Strong Bad song?

Leata
I'm glad someone is enjoying 'Boose!'
I thought it was realy really cute at first, but after hearing it so much...arrgghh!!!

Friday, April 14, 2006 3:24:00 PM  
Blogger Katria said...

Will try to find awesome SB song for you. :)

Monday, April 17, 2006 2:15:00 PM  
Blogger Katria said...

Fhqwhgads Music Video where you can also download the mp3!

And here's the email, but the song is better.

Monday, April 17, 2006 2:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this mean if you snap you will turn into a large ceramic frog?

Saturday, May 20, 2006 2:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home