Thursday, June 18, 2009

One Year Older

It came and there was nothing I could do about. I tried to figure out how to stop time with my mind, but failed. And now it has happened. I am one year older. I am...I don't even want to say it....thirty yeas old.

AIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Thirty is an age I never thought I would reach. At the age of sixteen I was convinced that I would be killed before I reached adulthood and yet each year kept coming and I was still living. Which is a good thing and I am very grateful for that--but somehow I never really thought I would get to be this truly adult age of thirty.

But here I am.

I suppose I should make the best of it.

Happy Birthday to me!

Let's eat some cake!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lady Steed said...

This was supposed to post at 8am this morning but for some reason it didn't..grrrrr....

But it's still the 18th and still my birthday.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

You are too funny. I guess being the one of the youngest in a large family, aging has never phased me. My oldest siblings (who are nearing 40) don't seem old to me at all.

So live it up! And have some delicious cake.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

Sheesh. Yeah. Thirty. You're a baby.

Friday, June 19, 2009 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger Melyngoch said...

Just think: only a few years till you're forty!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home