Monday, June 08, 2009

Little Sleep=Premature Aging


Last week was a rather busy and stressful one. As proof I will present a calculation of how many hours of sleep I got Monday through Friday:

    Monday, Tuesday: went to bed 1am each night, woke up around 7am = 6hrs x two nights=12hrs

    Wednesday night: went to bed 4 am, woke up around 7am=3hrs

    Thursday night: went to bed 2am, woke up around 8am=6hrs

    Friday night: went to bed 5am, woke up 7.20am=2hrs 20mins

    Total hours of sleep for the week=23hrs 20min

    Total hours of sleep one should get during a week= 8hrs x 5days=40hrs


I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that regularly getting under five hours of sleep can take years off your life.

With my birthday fast approaching, I am a bit concerned about my expiration date.

Do I look older to you? Because I'm pretty sure last week aged me at least one year, if not two.

2 Comments:

Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Wow! I though I wasn't getting enough sleep! (Going to bed around 12 or 1 and getting up around 6 or 7.) I hope you've been able to take some naps!!!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 8:12:00 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

So what has been going on this week!? Maybe you're just being prepared for life with a newborn again...haha

Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home