Thursday, March 26, 2009

Deliciousness

Just discovered a bit of deliciousness today and I feel that it would be wrong to not share it with you.

That dish of homemade lemon curd in your fridge, the one you made the other night from some of your home grown lemons, well take that out and mix a spoonful or two of it into a serving of plain yogurt.

Trust me, it will be delicious.

A bit of creamy lemon heaven.

I think I'll go have some more right now.

(If you do not currently have some homemade lemon curd in your fridge, come on over to my house, I'd be more than happy to share this deliciousness with you.)

2 Comments:

Blogger jana said...

I wish I lived closer so I could come over. I love lemon and it sounds just delicious.

Friday, March 27, 2009 3:11:00 PM  
Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I have some plain yogurt in my fridge just begging for some lemon curd. Too bad I don't have any...

Saturday, March 28, 2009 9:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home