Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother’s Day 2008

I had a very lovely Mother’s Day.

First I got new earrings, picked out by The Big O.



He chose them because they were purple. I wore them to Church and Theric dressed in all purple so he would match them--he even wore purple pants! The only non-purple items he wore were his belt and his shoes. I wish I had taken a picture to show you.

Next, a flower assembled and colored by The Big O in Primary.



Then a beautiful arrangement of flowers picked by the Big O and Theric from the flowers growing in our yard.



I didn't know our yard contained such a wide variety of pretty flowers!

The flowers were arranged in a set of vintage Bascal cups and one pitcher that match the few I already had. Now my collection is rounded out nicely.



And finally this book.



Which The Big O said he wanted to give to me because he thought it might scare me. I’m not quite sure what to think about this--why would a child want to scare their mother? What have I done to warp him so?

The Large S grew me this rose.



It’s quite lovely and smells nice too.



Thank you family! I love you too.

3 Comments:

Blogger FoxyJ said...

Looks like a fun day! My grandma had those cups and I always thought they were so cool...

Monday, May 12, 2008 8:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those flowers are beautiful! I did enjoy Theric's all purple outfit.

Monday, May 12, 2008 8:35:00 AM  
Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Very cute. I hope you had a great mother's day.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 10:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home