Wednesday, April 23, 2008

From the Mouth of Babes


The Big O said the following to me yesterday, while he was helping me prepare our vegetable garden, “Mommy, when I help you I can feel Jesus in my heart.”

A little bit later, “Mommy, when I hear the birds sing, I feel Jesus in my heart.”

Today he said, “I love this Earth. Jesus and Heavenly Father are really nice guys for making it for us.”

Lately he has also been saying, “I love everyone in the whooooooole world.”

I am very grateful that the Big O has wonderful Primary teachers--and that he is actually paying attention to them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

That's so sweet. I love kids!

Friday, April 25, 2008 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Absolutely too cute!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:28:00 PM  
Blogger jane dough said...

Me too. By the way, in primary, he tells me, "I like carroits."

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 7:23:00 PM  
Blogger jane dough said...

I meant carrots.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 7:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home