Friday, March 28, 2008

Shrooms

I have 40 ounces of mushrooms sitting in my fridge.

What possessed me to buy 40 ounces of mushrooms in the first place, I'm not sure.

I think this purchase was the first sign that I was getting very very sick.

(Seriously! Who buys 40 ounces of mushrooms? What sort of family would buy 40 ounces of mushrooms all at once? What in the world is Costco trying to pull?)



Shortly after the mushroom purchase, three and a half days of fever-induced delirium ensued.

I am now thinking sensibly again but the mushrooms are still in the fridge.

So . . . . Give me a call. Come get some fungi.

3 Comments:

Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Stuffed mushrooms are a good option. Yum. Sorry to hear about the fever induced delirium.

Friday, March 28, 2008 8:19:00 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

I love sauteed mushrooms. Just some olive oil, a little salt and pepper. Delish! Although 40 oz....

Friday, March 28, 2008 9:17:00 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

Oh. I thought for sure there was going to be a new post here.

For everyone's info, we gave about half away and half of what was left she cooked tonight.

Saturday, April 05, 2008 9:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home