Wednesday, August 22, 2007

One of these things is not like the other

Here's a picture of Large S.



Cute, no?


Here's a close up of the pattern on the suit he is wearing.



Cute, no?

But wait, something is not quite right here.

There's a giraffe, a zebra... (the theme would appear to be animals of the African savanna)

...and then there's a chick.

A standard, cute, round, yellow chick.

Which, if my memory serves me well, is a domesticated, not wild, not specifically African or savanna living, creature.

I don't know, maybe I have somehow missed out on hearing about the recent discovery of the majestic chickens that roam in the savannas of Africa.....alongside the Zebras and giraffes.

Cheep. Cheep.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lady Steed said...

Every time I look at this outfit I start singing that song, from Sesame Street...one of these things is not like the other....

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 5:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.

Cheep!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger Leata said...

I'm sorry, I'm blinded by the adorableness of your baby, I can't really concentrate on his outfit.

He'd look stunning in anything.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 7:42:00 PM  
Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!! Matt thinks 99% of the baby population is less than good looking. I'll have to show him Large S's pic. to give him some hope for our baby...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 7:58:00 PM  
Blogger FoxyJ said...

Baby clothes are so weird..

Your baby, however, is adorable. I like his little smile.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Now I've definitely read this post, albeit a little too late to discuss it intelligently.

Oh, and I'm still in love with Large S. I told my roommate all about him and showed her pictures and she agrees with me that he's the cutest thing alive. Please please please let me babysit sometime soon!

Sunday, December 09, 2007 7:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home