Monday, May 17, 2010

Toy Story 3


It was fantastic. If you like the other Toy Story movies then you will certainly enjoy this one. You might even cry. I did, but only a little bit. Not nearly as much as Theric. Seriously, he was crying a river next to me, I was worried he'd get me wet.

The opening sequence was my favorite. If you have seen Toy Story 1 multiple times, as I have, then, you will love it.

Thank you to my lovely neighbor for sharing his friends and family screening tickets with us. A, we had a great time and you did great work on this film.


2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Steed said...

THought I should point out that there is one very intense (could even be considered scary) scene in Toy Story 3. It's a very important scene to the whole story arc but it might be very scary for small children.

Monday, May 17, 2010 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger jhbee said...

Hello,

Hope there is more after Toy Story 3!

Monday, June 28, 2010 8:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home