Sunday, March 28, 2010

Puck Stock

Question: Is this stock made with Mr. Puck's own body or by his own body?
If made by his own body, where does it come out? Also, sweet for him. Having an endless supply of hearty stock at the ready would be handy. Nothing I hate more than realizing I am all out of stock when I go to make something for dinner. As a consumer of this stock I am glad and grateful that Mr. Puck is keeping his body 'all natural' for the sake of this stock. And lastly, Mr. Puck, thanks for the head shot, it's nice to know what the source material for my stock looks like. You look both happy and hearty, so your stock must be too. Yum.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady Steed said...

It's hard to believe no one noticed the flaw in the hierarchy of this packaging. But I won't complain too much, it did add a some laughter to my day, something I always welcome.

Sunday, March 28, 2010 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Steed said...

That's right, I laugh at other's mistakes.

Sunday, March 28, 2010 11:30:00 PM  
Blogger SeƱora H-B said...

hahahaha!

Monday, March 29, 2010 4:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home