Wednesday, February 03, 2010

100 Days of School

Today is the Big O's 100th day of school.



They had a special homework assignments to commemorate this special day. They needed to either gather up 100 of the same items, 10 groups of ten items, or 100 different items laid out in some sort of patterns. The Big O choose to gather up 10 groups of 10 different items from my pantry and then Theric helped the Big O paste them onto the sheet in a pattern. I really like the way it turned out. Especially how it goes from large to small, mostly.


Those first 100 days of school went by very quickly.

I wonder how many more hundreds of days are ahead of him? I suppose I could figure this out but I will refrain as I am afraid of the mixed emotions this number will stir up.

Happy 100 days Big O!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Th. said...

.

Biggo came up with the pattern himself. Just for the record.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 4:57:00 PM  
Blogger Leata said...

I think I remember doing something really similar to learn the concept of "100". The more things change....

But do they still do phonics worksheets? Is that how you spell that?

Thursday, February 04, 2010 7:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home