Sunday, December 20, 2009

Little Lord Steed: Four Months Old


On Dec 11 Little Lord Steed turned four months old.
At four months he can almost roll over. Loves to jump. Flaps his arms. Grabs his toes. Pushes chest up with arms when placed on belly. Starting to reach out and grab stuff then bring it to his mouth. Sucks on hands. Drools a lot! He's like a faucet! For a week or two he was blowing raspberries all of the time, but then one day, he stopped. Very alert and loves to be talked to, doing so will make him smile and sometimes laugh. Does not like to be ignored, for even a little bit. Happy to see me in the morning and at all other times too.
While this post is very late, I hope the fact that I was FINALLY able to capture his smile on camera somehow makes up for my tardiness.
I guess me with the camera coming out of my face is pretty terrifying. Maybe that is why it has been so hard to capture his smile on camera. But this time he got used to it and let me capture some of his smiles. Brace yourself, these are very cute.
I warned you.
Congratulations, Little Lord Steed, on the first third of the first year of your life!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kari said...

What a cutie! You two produce fine specimens of boyhood, I must say! Merry Christmas!

Monday, December 21, 2009 5:11:00 AM  
Blogger FoxyJ said...

Those are very cute!

Monday, December 21, 2009 8:37:00 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

He is *darling*. As are your other boys.

Monday, December 21, 2009 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger SHARXGIRL said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 2:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home