Friday, May 25, 2007

The Painted Room

Actually, the room is not painted yet, alas.

Getting a room ready to paint is a long, arduous process. It almost never ends.

Theric and I (mostly I) have spent the last month prepping the Big O's room for a fresh coat of paint. And tonight I believe I finally completed the prepping. Tomorrow morning we will begin putting on the primer coats.

Hopefully by the end of Monday we will have a room that is this color of madness.

My own madness, however, is not that particular shade.

1 Comments:

Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

wow. that is orange. Is the whole room going to be that color or are you pairing it with something and/or leaving a wall white?

Are you going to have The Big O and the baby share this madness of a room? Or is the baby coming in with you guys?

And aren't you less than a month away?

Saturday, May 26, 2007 5:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home