Friday, May 11, 2007

Sickie

I am finally feeling better. I am certainly not all the way recovered, but I am pretty close. By the middle of next week I should feel like a normal pregnant lady again, instead of a really sick one.

The best part is that my sense of smell and taste are returning. I hate how colds take all the fun out of eating.

Of course I can't be too happy right now as Theric has become very ill. So ill that I am sending the Big O away to his grandparents, where he hopefully will be safe from all the diseases in our house.

I am very grateful that my parents are so willing, and able, to take care of him for extended periods. They had the Big O most of last week while I was sick, so they would be perfectly justified in telling me they didn't want him to come and stay.

The saddest part about sending the Big O away is that he won't be here on Mother's Day to sing with the Primary during Sacrament Meeting. This would have been his first Mother's Day performance. I have been looking forward to it since I was pregnant with him. I am trying not to think about it too much as I start getting all weepy.

Stupid sicknesses.

5 Comments:

Blogger Th. said...

.

I know. I'm sorry.

Saturday, May 12, 2007 3:42:00 PM  
Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

It's always nice to have an excuse for blowing your nose.

I hope you get feeling better soon.

Sunday, May 13, 2007 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Sposita said...

we missed you (all of you) today.

i admit, i've been looking forward to the Dude singing to me for a long time. he looked so sweet singing - and he actually looked my direction. once or twice. i didn't cry... but almost.

his newly favorite question: "is it still happy mother's day?"

get better soon!

Sunday, May 13, 2007 5:26:00 PM  
Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I got a cough/cold from my neice. It stinks to be sick. ='(

Sunday, May 13, 2007 5:59:00 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Ohhh...that made me so sad for you! Luckily, he'll be able to sing to you next year. Unless you're sick. Which you won't be. That would be wrong.

Monday, June 04, 2007 3:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home