Sunday, April 29, 2007

Colds = Dead Trees


It is never easy when one has a cold, but at least when one has a cold one is usually not pregnant. When you are pregnant you really shouldn't take any medication because it could hurt the baby. This is hard for me.

When I am fetus free and suffering from nasal affliction, I take whatever medication I can get my hands on that might help. So it really bites right now that I have a sore throat plus an itchy, stuffy, runny nose, and can not take anything for it.

All I can really do is drink LOTS of fluids, which just makes me have to use the potty even more than I already am. When you take all that extra toilet paper into account, along with the two and a half boxes of Kleenex I have used since Friday, I'm going to guess I have killed around half an acre of trees.

Sorry trees. Sorry I got sick and you had to die.

4 Comments:

Blogger Recession Cone said...

I hope it's not my cold you're afflicted with (if it is, I'm sorry, but I didn't invent the thing just to torture you!) It's been ugly.
We missed you at church today.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 6:13:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Steed said...

I don't think it was your cold recession. I think I picked it up from the Big O, and I am not at all sure where he got it. But it is yucky.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:07:00 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

You're sorry! I'm the one who had to carry a half-acre's worth of trees to the curb last night!

Monday, April 30, 2007 3:39:00 PM  
Blogger Melyngoch said...

"Fetus free" is wonderful. I'm going to describe myself that way often.

Monday, April 30, 2007 7:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home