Saturday, August 09, 2008

Coast Guard Day

The day before Coast Guard Day my parents had us over to celebrate Theric's day of birth. My mother cooked us a delicious meal and bought Theric a cake.

We loaded that cake up with the appropriate amount of candles, lit them up and tried not to catch anything on fire as we brought it to the table. Theric used only one blow to extinguish all the candles--very impressive.

I thought this picture was cool--look at all that smoke!



I wonder if he got his wish?

2 Comments:

Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

My guess is yes. Am I right?

(And that is a very cool pic)

Saturday, August 09, 2008 4:22:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Steed said...

If his wish was to go see 'The Dark Knight' on the IMAX screen and spend the whole day with me in San Francisco, then yes.

Saturday, August 09, 2008 9:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home