Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Favorite Snack

Have you tried these?



Oh my, they arrr delicious.

They are currently at Costco in a double pack. I bought some a week or two ago because I thought they would be a good snack for the kids. I opened one of the ten-ounce bags yesterday during lunch.

I thought they were amazingly tasty. Light and cheesy with a great crunch. I thought that the boys would love them but no--the Big O tried one and declared them yucky; Large S stuck one in his mouth and spit it out. I keep trying to get Large S to change his mind about them but am not having any luck. He picks them up off his tray, looks at them, then drops them on the floor.

I, however, have declared them my new favorite snack. That ten-ounce bag? It's empty. I ate pretty much all of it, I am somewhat ashamed to say. Theric ate some, but I ate most of those ten ounces. I guess I can now declare myself a 'Bootyhead'.

They're good, addictive even. I highly recommend them.

Plus, they might make your four-year-old say things like:

"That's a pirate." "What's a Pirate?" "What do Pirates do?" "Are Pirates good guys or bad guys?" "Why are they bad guys?" "That Pirate has a long sword." "Why do Pirates have parrots?"

Seriously, why do Pirates have parrots?

4 Comments:

Blogger FoxyJ said...

We've recently discovered Booty and both love it. The kids think it's OK too. I don't usually buy snack foods, but when we have picnics and such we love to buy it. And I've been known to buy some for myself to eat in the car on the way to work (don't tell anyone!)

Thursday, June 12, 2008 8:18:00 AM  
Blogger Braden said...

The Straight Dope: Why are pirates depicted with a parrot on their shoulder?

Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:01:00 AM  
Blogger Lady Steed said...

foxyj your secret is safe with me. Have you tried any of their other snacks? Are they as good?

Bawb, thank you very much for that info. The Big O thanks you as well.

Thursday, June 12, 2008 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger SHARXGIRL said...

Your Aunt Ressa has been a 'Bootyhead' for years. She always bought it at the marvelous Trader Joe's but is now loving that same Costco double pack. Large S looking at them and dropping em on the floor made me laugh.

Thursday, June 12, 2008 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home