Thursday, November 22, 2007

FEAST AWAY 2007

Last Thanksgiving I wrote this.

Reading it again lets me know what I am thankful for this year: that I am no longer in danger of losing my stuffing. But I am also thankful that my VBAC went wonderfully, that the life growing inside me last year (and making me puke and feel gross) is now here: a healthy and happy and beautiful Large S.

I am also thankful that I can completely enjoy that whole I'm-excited-for-Thanksgiving-and-I-can't-wait-to-eat-till-I-pop feeling this year. Finally!

Bring on the stuffing! Bring on the pie!

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 Comments:

Blogger Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Hooray for food and the ability to eat it!

Thursday, November 22, 2007 2:22:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

So many things to be thankful for this year! I am interested to hear about the whole VBAC experience. I would like to do that one day.

Sunday, November 25, 2007 9:15:00 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

And now I'm thankful for your healthy and happy and beautiful Large S too!

Sunday, December 09, 2007 5:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home