Friday, December 21, 2007

Will it EVER End?!!!

Apparently no.

Sickness will continue to remain in the Thteed household for who knows how long.

The Big O is quite badly off with a cough, a runny nose and lots of wheezing.

I actually took him to the doctor today. I felt it was time that this wheezing had some professional observation. The Big O is now the proud owner of his very own inhaler. The inhaler has made breathing easier.

Hopefully his cold will be gone by Christmas.

Theric is also in the throes of a full on cold. He slept most of the day. When awake he is all sniffles and sneezing. Poor dear.

Fortunately I am feeling well. In an effort to keep this feeling going I will try to get sufficient sleep and stop my habit of going to bed after one.

However, getting good sleep is a problem when you are surrounded by sick people--they're such noisy sleepers.

I just want us all to be well for one week, that's all I ask.

Preferably the week of Christmas--pretty please.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

I'm so sorry! I hope that you all feel better soon.

Saturday, December 22, 2007 8:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home