Monday, January 16, 2006

It's Been a Long time....and will be a long time still

Greetings to all my blog readers and apologies for the great amount of time since I last posted. The reason for not posting is that Th. and I have moved. I now have very limited internet access.
Th. and I are working on, for the first time in our married lives, getting internet at home. This may take a few more weeks... I am so sorry.
Our new place is ok, though I am suffering a mild bit of mental instability caused by the constant thumping bass from our upstairs neighboors. If my next post seems a little crazy you will know why.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nemesis said...

Wow, your very own Internet! Your life will change forever, I promise. And I'm sorry about the neighbors.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:32:00 AM  
Blogger Christian said...

I look forward to you getting the internet. I think Th. needs to make that happen.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 5:32:00 PM  
Blogger Tolkien Boy said...

My favorite neighbors have all been crazy.

Or maybe that was me. It gets confusing to tell the difference.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 7:08:00 PM  
Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

I look forward to you getting your own internet. The sole purpose of getting your own internet, of course, is so that you can tell us why Lady Steed.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

Master Fob recently inadvertently left a comment for you on one of my posts. But I see that he's left it here for you as well.

Why Lady Steed?

Thursday, January 19, 2006 2:32:00 PM  
Blogger Cricket said...

Home internet.... it will change the way you do EVERYTHING. From checking the weather to to checking the correct spelling of, well, anything. You'll run to it to see what's going on in town, what movies are playing, what that actor's name is that's on the show the your watching- next commercial break, I guarantee you'll be googling it (at least that's what I do)

Have fun- hope to see you back soon.

Y Lady Steed, I wonder......

Friday, January 20, 2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

If you're online tonight, hon, you should regale us with your wisdom....

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 8:06:00 PM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

(update)

Thursday, February 09, 2006 3:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home