Monday, December 26, 2005

Welcome Welcome

After many requests from Th. and his fellow FOB's I have started my very own blog. So WELCOME!

I cannot guarantee that this will be as wonderful a place to visit as say Thmazing's Thmusing's, The FOB Cave or Miss Nemesis's Voice of Reason but I will do my best to make it not too boring.

I would like to note that I will not be posting very often since at this point in time Th. and I do not have an internet connection in our home. But I do hope that this will change within the next month or two. I would also like to note that the current design and layout was all done for me by Th. Now some of you are thinking "LADY STEED! I thought you were the Graphic Designer in your family? Why on earth would you allow your English major husband to design your blog for you!?" Well my dear friends this is why, because if Th. didn't do it for me I may not have done it on my own, or at least not at this time.

Oh! And another thing, please be forgiving of my grammar. As stated earlier I am a Graphic Designer, I am more concerned with how the words and letters look than with whether or not they are all grammatically correct in arrangement. I may live with a word crafter but I am not one myself.

With all disclaimers stated I am now ready to open this place up to the blogging world.

Welcome all to Lady Steed's online home!

13 Comments:

Blogger Th. said...

.

Welcome my dear. I'm sure everyone will love you.


rkoei

Monday, December 26, 2005 7:48:00 PM  
Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

Hurray! Three cheers for the Steedcave! (Actually, I really like your real title, and your avatar too. Quite appropriate, I think.)

Monday, December 26, 2005 8:25:00 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

Welcome!

Monday, December 26, 2005 8:29:00 PM  
Blogger B.G. Christensen said...

Inquiring minds want to know:

Why Lady Steed?

Monday, December 26, 2005 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger Lady Steed said...

Master Fob:

Steedcave, I like it....perhaps you can use that title on your blog for the link to mine?

Th. first referred to me as 'Lady' Steed. This is the short answer to your question about my title. I feel that the long answer will have to wait till more people ask "Why 'Lady Steed'?". So for now it is my little secret.

However, Master FOB, I am somewhat suprised that you do not know why I am Lady Steed, I would think that our intimate friendship would have made you privy to this information by now.

Edgy: thanks for the welcome, I am honored to have you be one of the first people to comment on my blog.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 12:02:00 AM  
Blogger Melyngoch said...

Welcome to blogdom! Just as soon as I can stand another round of breaking html codes over my forehead, I'll add you to my links. And I have that picture of Elaine hanging over my bed at home in Indiana. (It's a slightly disturbing image with your "After Happily Ever After" title, but in a good sort of way.)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 2:48:00 AM  
Blogger Thirdmango said...

Very good to make your aquaintance and welcome welcome.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:48:00 AM  
Blogger Christian said...

Ooh. I'm honored by your honoredness.

And I'm going to be one of those people who ask Why Lady Steed? I didn't know there was a story.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 8:12:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Hass-Bark said...

Oh! Hooray!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 7:24:00 AM  
Blogger FoxyJ said...

Yay! Welcome to the land of blog--it's a fun place to be.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger Cricket said...

How many people ned to ask?

Why Lady Steed?

Welcome to the Blogsphere- it was only a matter of time, LOL!

Friday, December 30, 2005 1:38:00 PM  
Blogger JB said...

Welcome to Blogland, Lady Steed. It'll be great to hear what kinds of things you have to say. :)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to the wild world of blogging! i am so excited to see you my dear! ;)

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home