Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Pretty Valentines.

The Big O and I made these valentines for his kindergarten class, last year.
I still love how they turned out. I think they are beautiful. It was hard to let him give them all away to his classmates.
This year I was far less ambitious.
This year's valentines, I am a little ashamed to admit, were store bought. But not by me, by my Mom, some years ago. So I was just using something up that would have otherwise been thrown away, which is a good thing. Only, they were Sponge Bob Square Pants valentines. >sigh<>

(The Big O and the valentines he made, February 2010.)

And now I am taking solace in looking at these photos of last year's valentines and reminding myself that I am capable of doing fun, creative and pretty projects with my kids. It's just that I don't have to do them all of the time. And sometimes it is better for everyone involved to just do the simplest and quickest project available.
Happy Valentine's Day

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Steed said...

I forgot to mention that I did, however, make some heart cookies for O's class. He helped me decorate them, which was fun.

Monday, February 14, 2011 7:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home