Monday, October 13, 2014

Tori Amos Concert, July 21 2014

This was a great Tori concert at the Paramount Theater in Oakland, CA.
I sat closer than I ever have before. Would love to sit here again: Section: Orchestra Row K Seat 117
I got to meet Tash, Tori's 13(?)year old daughter. She was very charming and happy to chat with fans, sign stuff and take pictures.  We chatted about how much she liked the Bay Area.

For this tour Tori was back to having it be just her in the piano on the stage, no backing band. Which I really like.

Good concert, looking forward to seeing Tori again someday.

Set list

1. Parasol
2. Caught a Lite Sneeze
3. Beauty Queen/Horses
4. Sorta Fairy Tale
5. Floating City
6. China
7. Jackie's Strength
8. Siren
9. Oysters

Lizard Lounge
10  We Found Love (Rihanna)
11 Tiny Dancer (Elton John)

12 Etienne
13 Secret Spell
14 Garlands
15 Scarlet's Walk
16. Springtime of His Voodoo
17. Cornflake Girl

Encore
18. Winter/Precious Things (I wrote down Winter, but everywhere else online it says Precious Things, I must have written it down wrong)
19. 16 Shades of Blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home